♫♪ "I love you Lord, and I lift my voice to worship You. Oh my soul rejoice. Take joy my King, in what You hear, may it be a sweet, sweet sound in Your ear" ♫


Sunday, November 27, 2011

Things you shouldn't do...in a Pharmacy

     Yup, Pharmacies are the ones that give you the legal drugs and sometimes charge you an arm and a leg for them...I work at one. We're often the bad guys because we're the ones that you hear when we say "Sorry, your insurance doesn't cover this prescription, it's going to be $203.49." That's when you [the patient] go on a rampage and demand that we do all this extra work just so you can be justified in complaining..even when we know that calling your insurance company and trying to re-run your RX through a discount card won't do anything. You don't blame the doctor for prescribing you an expensive drug, you don't even blame yourself for getting sick or whatever the issue; you blame us. Well, we can't do anything about it, unless you don't want your prescription.
Sorry about that rant, had to get it out. Anyways...

     Because I had nothing better to do one evening, I decided to randomly search you-tube to see if I could find any good movies on Pharmacies.. I did indeed! Got a good one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JywZJDZ7yi8

      My favorite part was when he popped a controlled drug and then was so happy it was working. Gotta love how people act when they're high!
     "Oh yeah..you're the bug lady." Derogatory comments are better left to yourself when you're behind the counter, or share them with the other Pharmacy people, after the patient has left. That's usually a better idea.

1 comment:

  1. Same with nurses, they're just following the doctor's orders.

    You're funny. :)

    ReplyDelete